Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Had dinner with the dudes tonight at The Full Shilling in Wrigleyville. Midway through dinner, a creepo guy came over and sat behind us and started drawing us while having religious conversations with himself. It was the same guy who drew a caricature of Trupe and Hansen a few years ago, and then told them that their words would turn to ashes in their mouths. As I was leaving, he stopped me and gave me the picture.

Creepo: Hi, I'm [Lester?].
Me: Hi, Matt.
Creepo: Repeat after me: I had a vision, in the green grass, of Yeshua.
Me: repeat
Creepo: There, now you are a Hebrew. Hahahaha!
Me: Uh, thanks?

It was a coincidence that we were sitting in the appropriate order at Gingerman afterward. If you couldn't tell, I am the one on the far left.

1 comment:

diary of a suburban momma said...

The same dude did one of my hubby this past summer. He is a creepo for sure!