Tuesday, April 21, 2009



Ugh, I did so well on this blog for a good amount of time. Then I got busy, and got bored with it, and my life was kind of weird for a while, and keeping up on this was the last thing I felt like doing. But it would be shameful for me not to bring closure to something that I had promised myself I would finish. So here is the abruptly constructed, somewhat disappointing and anticlimactic third act and denouement of the last 16 months of my life.


Unrelated to anything, we decided to be Three Men and a Baby for Halloween 1998. This picture was recently sent to me, and it seemed a shame not to share it.

2 comments:

e said...

m-
I believe that is my old pacman towel around your neck.
-e

Emily @ Our Waldo Bungie said...

This photo just makes me smile so much. You are such a nerd, Matt (in the best possible way)