Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tradition #4: The pontoon

I don't know if going out on the boat should be considered a tradition, or a mandatory part of the Blueberry Island experience. Nick and I went out on Sunday after the other dudes left to read and listen to the Cubs game. For a couple hours I really felt like I was living the dream.

Goodbye, Blueberry Island, until next year.

Unpictured traditions: Apples to Apples, watching the spiders, Hansen's early morning arrival, Bob Evans, grilling delicious Meadorburgers, Young's pancake breakfast, movie at the Pickwick

Things that happened for the first time this year and will be traditions if they happen again next year: Rock Band, Martin ditching us to spend time with some other idiots on the St. Lawrence River

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dead to me...

Young said...

trupe mostly handled pancakes. i did bacon and eggs. but thanks.

Tamalehawk said...

Trupe also started a small, exciting grease fire.