Friday, April 25, 2008

A bunch of nurses came to my improv show tonight, which was awesome, but also made me really nervous. When I have friends in the audience, I either step up and perform better, or get in my head and do kind of crappy. Tonight I did kind of crappy, but overall, The Diplomat Motel had a pretty good show, and everyone seemed to have a good time.

Before the show, I would have put money on the fact that Colleen would be the one to volunteer for The Dream portion of the night, and indeed she did. She told us about her day, and then we showed her what that night's dream might look like. It ended up being pretty incoherent and kind of crazy, which are also words that could describe most of the nurses after however many Friday beers they had consumed prior to coming to the theater.

No comments: