Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Day One of my OB rotation. We had orientation and a training session in the HR department. In the statement I signed, it said something about not publishing anything about the hospital without their written consent. I'm not sure if a photoblog read by 15 people counts as publishing, but I feel compelled to protect the identity of the incredibly beautiful women's hospital at which I will be spending the next 5 weeks.

We also took a tour of the various units involved in the process of having a baby. This is a section of the Triage Unit where women in labor walk before they are brought to Labor and Delivery, complete with soothing nature videos on the giant TVs and a color changing wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! If you are at Prentice, I am across the street.

Walking Into Pictures said...

Um, it's Sarah. Sarah Maher, not Holper. Clearly I am not good at protecting anyone's identity.

Anyway, I'm across the street.