Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After clinical today, I went over to the College of Nursing to print out some lecture notes. On the way from the hospital to the CON, we passed through a courtyard area where the old Nurses Home stands. I couldn't find any history on the building, but I guess it's where all the nurses used to live back when there was a more convent-like approach to nurses' housing. I think it houses offices and computer labs now, though I'm not sure. There may still be some old nurse living in the tower, and probably at least one ghost nurse who roams the halls and checks the vitals of administrative workers, but without them knowing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt,
I actually have a book about a lady who used to live in that building as a nursing student. It was a really great read. She also went rollerskating in the tunnels. Let me know if you're interested!
Angie