Monday, May 12, 2008

Went to see Iron Man tonight in Evanston with Carol, Kristin, and Justin. It was a very enjoyable movie. I was happy to see Downey Jr. and Paltrow back in action. Bald Jeff Bridges was pretty good too.

Priority list of summer movies I want to see, regardless of how crappy they may be:

The Dark Knight
Indiana Jones
The Mummy III
Incredible Hulk
Speed Racer
Ghostbusters 3
Sex and the City
X-Files 2
Pineapple Express
Get Smart
Tropic Thunder

This display begs the question: Who would win in a fight between Kung Fu Panda, The Hulk, and Justin?
(Considering The Hulk's strength is only limited by his rage, I think he would win. But Kung Fu Panda knows a martial art. Justin would totally get his ass kicked by both of them.)

3 comments:

Arnie said...

I'm pretty sure Ghostbusters 3 is a video game and not a movie.

Also, your list is terrible. Here's mine, in order:

Indiana Jones
Dark Knight
Hellboy 2
Step Brothers
X-Files 2
Wall-E
Pineapple Express

I could be talked into:
Incredible Hulk
Tropic Thunder

Secretly hope they're good:
The Happening
Wanted

Anonymous said...

It totally looks like that panda is taking a piss on me. Which makes me angry. You won't like me when i'm angry.
Yep I could take all three of them.

Meador said...

the hulk i can understand. but kung fu panda?!? c'mon... thanks for the credit buddy.