Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dinner with friends at The Full Shilling. As far as Wrigleyville bars go, not a bad place. $1 burgers, $1 beers on Thursdays? Yes, please!

Trupe: So, when you're a nurse, what kind of stuff will you be doing?
Me: I don't know, working in a hospital.
Young: Can you convert an RV into a blood bank and drive it around the country collecting rare blood types?

Sarah and Trupe are expecting their first baby in March.

Trupe: Will you be able to deliver our child? Can you be ready in three months?
Me: Yeah, I'll skip ahead a few chapters.

3 comments:

Diandra Jones said...

Pretty soon you'll see... how much you ENJOY, and are highly SKILLED, at wiping. Glad to watch you learn the ropes. Those mannikins can be so aloof. Don't take any shit from them, and good luck, Mr. Meador.

diandra

Ricky said...

Hey Meador,

Congratulations on your decision to become a nurse. You are a great guy, and I know the patients will benefit from your humor.

My wife is also pregnant, and we'd like you to deliver our child as well as Trupe's. I'll call. Thanks.

Rick

Anonymous said...

meador, i just forwarded this blog to all my friends who are in different stages of various medical-related studies. Don't let me down!

no pressure,
martin