Sunday, January 20, 2008

Today was the annual Backrow Brunch at Alex and Darin's in Lincolnshire, which doubled as a baby shower for Trupe and Sarah.
The Backrow is the sketch group with which I perform, comprised mostly of college friends, with a few Chicago additions. Busy lives and parenthood have only allowed us to perform one show at each of the last few Sketchfests, but it's something I look forward to every year.
I also look forward to Alex's kugel every year, although Katie's fresh fruit tarts were a delightful surprise.
I feel a tiny bit of anxiety for not working today (again), but friends are important.

P.S. I'm still getting used to carrying a camera around with me, and I forgot it today. This picture is courtesy of Arnie, my friend and blog mentor. Check out his current blog, A Year in Pictures of Comedy.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

Meador took the picture. I just let him borrow my camera for a couple minutes.