Saturday, July 19, 2008

I drove to Brighton, Michigan today with Julie, Kathryn, Kate, and Khushali for Colleen and Jon's wedding. They held the reception in the bowling alley/restaurant where they either first met or went on their first date or fell in love or something, I don't remember which. They are moving to Boston in a few weeks, where Colleen is attending Harvard for dental school.

I wasn't sure how I would feel about a wedding reception without a sanctioned dance floor, but it was super fun. And they had Bell's as part of the drink package, which made this Illinoisan very happy. I bowled a 168 in my second game thanks to the defective lane that would often reward me with three chances per frame.

I am officially putting this on my list of favorite weddings. Well done, Colleen and Jon.

No comments: