Friday, February 22, 2008

In anticipation of the pathophysiology/pharmacology exam next Thursday, Jackie and I studied for a few hours at the Ten Cat. It was simultaneously productive and relaxing. Somehow respiratory acidosis doesn't seem so intimidating with a pint of Mad Hatter at your elbow.

The Ten Cat is my favorite bar in Chicago, and the role model for the bar I hope to open some day. Chill, good music, mosaics, and beautiful pool tables. They have a nice back room with a fireplace, but a few eager happy hourists decided they needed ALL of the tables for their small group. Annoying, for sure, but we found a flat surface next to the 9 footer that met our needs.

I hope that our Federal Drink Study program takes off. I'm taking Fridays back, people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Your dream is to open a bar? Then this whole nursing thing makes sense...